Information for Parents
Are you pet friendly?
- No, but our sister community Seminole Flatts is! Check them out today.
How can I pay my rent?
- Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents button.
Do I need a lease guarantor?
- We screen all our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!
What if I do not have roommates in mind?
- That's no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. Please contact us to obtain and fill out our Roommate Matching Form, and leave the rest to us!
Are utilities included?
- Yes. We include all utilities (water, sewer, trash collection and a $75 per person electric allowance) *Residents will be billed mid-month for any usage above the allowance
- Don't forget we also include high speed internet and extended cable with HBO!
What is an individual lease?
- When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of your roommates. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about!
What is included in the furniture package?
- We offer fully-furnished apartments. All you need to do is bring your stuff! Your room will be furnished with a full size bed, dresser, nightstand, desk and desk chair. We include a sofa, loveseat, coffee and end tables in the living room as well as a 4 person dining room set with chairs. There's plenty of seating for you, your roommates, and your friends!
Past Resident Portal
- If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.